February 23, 2007

Making the Team

After reading Talking Chop and finding a very cool idea that he does, I've decided to do it with the Twins. What he does is he has a chart with all of the players that were invited to Spring Training. As their chances of making the team increase or decrease, he changes both their chances and their comment. Right now I don't have very good comments because full-team Spring Training starts today and I don't know about some players chances.

EDIT: I have fixed the picture problem and hope it is now big enough for people to read. If not, you can still make it bigger by clicking on it. Thanks to everybody who tried to help especially Flip for giving me the hint to try another picture host.

ONE

Key:
** = Chance of making the team is even.
Down Arrow= Chance of making the team is going down.
Up Arrow= Chance of making the team is going up.

I will try to update this one time per week or when a player's chances increase or decrease. Also, if there are any players that you would like to see added to the list please let me know.

Please leave your comments on each players chances, but remember right now I don't have very many comments simply for the fact that today is the first day of full-team workouts.