February 11, 2007

Organization Rankings

Josh Taylor did such a nice job with his organization rankings for each position that I have added them to the right sidebar. The outfielders, starting pitchers, and relief pitchers are not yet available but will be sometime soon. This will take the place of my Twins preview as I thought seeing the players at each position would be a better preview. I will still have a Twins outlook which will include things to watch for and such, however the players rankings will take the place of my players-by-player previews.

New Banner:
Although I just got a new banner made by a very talented person, he will be making a different one that will go up sometime tomorrow. When that goes up, I'll also let you know who made it. Just to let you know, the on he made is great, but he didn't like it so decided to make a new one.

Sports Weekly:
As you might know the USA Today puts out a weekly sports publication called "Sports Weekly". This week, it includes the top 100 young players to watch for in the major leagues this season. In the next couple of days, I will have a post regarding this article which includes a total of four Twins players.

Updates:
I will continue to update this site through the next couple of days. Any input would be great, you can either leave a comment or e-mail me. I would like to know what you think so far and what you would like to see in the future.