February 14, 2007

Quick Post

I don't have a lot of time today or tomorrow, so I'm going to just let you know what to expect as far as posts go in the upcoming future. Here is what I would like to get up in the next couple of days. If you have not yet done so, go below and read the "100 Names You Need to Know" post.

Schedule:
I'm going to post dates because I don't want to have to go by a schedule, but you can expect theses posts in the next week.

Cuddyer Arbitration Update
Awards Recap
Names to Know Recap
Spring Training
100th Post

These are the main ones, but as I will think of more so don't think this is all. Thanks again for checking out Twins Territory and please keep checking back. Make sure to check out Minnesota Sports Zone as the "New Look" is now done. Finally check out Seth Speaks for a list of good stories.