July 2, 2007

Help Neshek

Pat Neshek has been a huge key to this team, and deserves the chance to become an All-Star. So, lets all go vote for him as much as possible and make that come true. Other than the fact that he deserves it, and the fact that he is a Twins, there are other good things to come out of it. Neshek (as seen below) said he will blog multiple times per day to give us an inside look.




From PatNeshek.com:

WOW, how cool is getting nominated. I don't know what to say it's unreal to even
think about. But man I need you guys to vote, vote and vote, http://www.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_star/y2007/fv/ballot.html
it's unlimited voting...tell everyone you know and come together and get
creative we have like 5 days or something! We need everyone, all Minnesotan's,
all graphers, fans of baseball and yes everyone in Yankee Nation ( and we know
why!) I seriously would like to promise everyone All Star balls or jerseys for
voting but it might be a stretch...I will promise this, if you guys can get me
in I will write about everything that goes on... multiple updates each day
letting everyone know what the heck goes on behind closed doors, I will always
inscribe anything with All Star 07...dont even have to ask, I will try my best
to get lots of giveaways and give them away on here and if I get an extra jersey
like they did last year I will give it away in a contest not an auction. I don't
know what else to say it would be the greatest feeling in the world to be voted
in by you guys. Please tell everyone to vote multiple times:)

Now, you can't tell me that you wouldn't like to know what's going on behind the scenes. So, click on the link below, and vote to make Neshek and All-Star.






I'll hope to have a game recap up tonight after the game, and also hope to have a few posts up tomorrow on the midway point in the season.