August 3, 2007

Five Day DL

Well, Twins Territory will be out for five days. We're headed out of town, and I'm pretty sure there will be no computer available. I'll be following the Twins, but unfortunately won't be able to do recaps or share my thoughts.

I was going to try to get a big, fun post together, but I ran out of time. So, instead I'm just going to have you check out all of the other Twins sites on the left sidebar including the ones from the Star Tribune. In addition to this, feel free to share any links, stories and I think it'd be cool if you even maybe put a blog up in the comments section.

I'll be be back next Wednesday, but if there is a computer, and I have time, I'll see if I can get a post up with some of my thoughts. Make sure to check back daily just in case. If I don't get back, I'll be back for sure on Wednesday, and I'll get caught up then.

Have fun, and go Twins.

(Oh, and if you haven't yet, check out the interviews on the left sidebar as well.)