Twins Territory Survey
Earlier this week, I put up a site survey, but I have since deleted it because I realized it was was to long, and it would be easier to ask you just a few questions and have you enter your answers in the contact form on the right sidebar. So, here are the questions, and then some of the other stuff that I wanted to mention as well.
Before the questions, I want to let you know that you can either enter your answers in the contact form, or e-mail them to me with the e-mail link right underneath the header.
- 1) Enter you name and e-mail in the contact form (e-mail). This is optional, but if you want some sort of response, this would be the best way.
2) What are your favorite parts about Twins Territory? What are the parts that you would like to see change, or the parts you don't like as well?
3) Do you like the looks of the site? What would you like to see added or removed? Is it easy to navigate?
4) What are some of your ideas for upcoming posts into the off-season? Would you like to see the "Making the Team" return and what else would you like to see return?
5) All of your other comments, ideas or suggestions.
[You can just number the message and put the answers after them.]
I would really appreciate it if you'd take just a little time to share your thoughts. I have some ideas for this site, but I'd much rather hear what you think, and make the site better based on your likes and dislikes.
Even if you don't want to do the whole thing, it'd be great if you could at least send a few comments or ideas through the contact form. It is easy to do, and there is nothing required other than a message.
Some other thoughts...
You can now contact us anytime you'd like with questions, ideas, comments or anything else with the new contact form. We love to hear what you think, so don't hesitate.
We're looking for a new official logo, so anybody who could help just let us know, and we'll send you what we're kinda looking for.
That's all for now, but we are still trying to make some changes to the look and other things, so stay tuned.