November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'd like to wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you all enjoy your time with family and friends.

One of the many things that I'm thankful for is this blog, and all you readers. I appreciate your kind comments, and your involvement in the site whether it be commenting on articles, or just visiting and reading daily.

Twins Territory has been alive for nearly a year and a half, and near the end of the off-season, there will be huge things happening, that I think everybody will like.

Again, thank you for stopping by Twins Territory, and enjoy the holiday.

UPDATE: Torii signed with the Angels last night for 5-years, and somewhere between 80-90 million dollars. I don't want to write about it on this day, but thought I should post it nonetheless. I'll have more on this tomorrow.


MLB Baseball tickets from TicketCity.com

As I mentioned, there are huge changes coming to Twins Territory at the end of the off-season. Please visit this link, and support the site.